God's Word for Today

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Technical Difficulties

j0427604

It seems that my laptop has taken a turn for the worse. The hubs has been hard at work trying to revive it all afternoon to no avail.

I will be consoling myself with the fact that I can still function with the use of my desk top however there may be some significant power struggles with the girl child over equitable time sharing.

As I have been experiencing some rather strange computer issues over the last few day I had taken the steps and done a full back up of all my files so most of my files, pictures and various post are in tact in my back up file.

I will be out of the loop and my blogging and visiting you all will be sporadic for a few days as we try to get this nasty technical issue resolved.

Blessings

Robin

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter