God's Word for Today

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

She Say's Hi!

These came from my grandma's garden in Columbus Ohio. I remember seeing them in her yard for as long as I can remember. One day on one of her rare visits she brought down a small hand full of bulbs from her yard. For may years they grew in my landscape and I enjoyed them year after year. When we moved I dug some of them up and brought them with me.

Every time they bloom I feel like I am getting a sweet special greeting from my grandma.

IMG_1572

Me & Grandma Young Jean

This morning as I walked into my backyard and there was my morning hello!

Grandma say hi!

 

Blessings

R

2 comments:

Diane Meyer said...

I have peonies coming up that make me think of Rod's Gramma every year. We got them from her garden when she was still alive.
Isn't that great about how these flowers can make us think of our loved ones?
Good to "see" you again. :-)

Nel said...

How sweet! I too have some peonies that were my mom's and she got them from her Aunt Dovie. And I always think of them when I see them in bloom. I love springtime!

until next time... nel

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter