Once upon a time, in a small patch of dirt in a unknown southern suburb a cucumber was planted. It was watered, tended to, visited daily and on occasionally adored from the sun room window! Click here if you would like to see miraculous before an after pictures of the veggie patch transformation! June 6, 2009 I planted 2 cucumber plants! June 24, 2009 (18 days later) The first blossoms appear. July 3, 2009 In my morning garden inspection I am delighted, ecstatic, excited and overjoyed to find this!!!! To give you some scale...it' about the size of my thumb, isn't is just the cutest cuc you've ever seen !!!! As I am basking in the anticipation of future cucumber salads and plates of sliced cucumber sprinkled lightly with salt and pepper, I am glad that my yearning for a small patch of tilled soil has been satisfied. I calculate that is has bee...
Comments
Her IV stopped working this morning so Dr. K* will be cleaning, placing the wound vac and installing a long-term IV PICC line.
The blood cultures still haven’t come back...
Lord, send your healing quickly...You know her needs!
Hugs and blessings,
Happy Hump Day -
If you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter my first ever giveaway -
http://lynetteslam.blogspot.com/2009/07/xpres-urself-etsy-style.html
Poor Man's Horseshoes- 2 square, wooden boxes about 15"x15" with a large coffee can screwed into the center of each and placed about the same distance apart as the stakes when playing horseshoes. Two people on a team. You throw big metal washers, the kind with a hole in the center, and try to get it to land in the can. (each person throws four, I think. Then her/his partner throws them back etc.) If it lands in the box, one point, in the can, three points, if it leans against the outside of the box, it's a leaner- 1 point. First team to 21 wins.
We have a huge tournament of this every year. Very hicksville-ish.
Heidi
Heidi