Reflections on life, faith, being a wife,
mother, grandmother, sister,
girlfriend, artist, foodie, and anything else
I can toss on the pile!
Please Pray!!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Please pray for Katie. She is struggling with some serious complications from her recent heart surgery. You may go here to see her Carepage or head over to My Hands, His Glory for more information as well.
Merry Christmas Here is my contribution to this years "I see what you're saying - Christmas Edition" It is breif (3:25 minute video) of the Holidays at my house. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Blessings Robin
Mocha with Linda has a great idea for a new meme. Today is the very first Flashback Friday. So lest get to reminiscing shall we!!!!!! How and when did you learn to drive? If memory serves I was 16 when I got my drivers license. Back in the day they actually had Drivers Education classes in high school that were a required course. Our high school had several cars that we would all take turns driving around with the instructor in the front seat. I remember once I made a left turn and there was an oncoming car and apparently my judgment as to the safety of the distance between the oncoming car and the instructors judgment were vastly different as he about came out of his seat. Once he had recovered for his distress he gave me a very stern lecture of exactly ho to appropriately gauging a safe distance of an oncoming car. Do you have any particular memories associated with getting your driver license? Nope, I must have passed…were talking 30 plus years ago, who...
Once upon a time, in a small patch of dirt in a unknown southern suburb a cucumber was planted. It was watered, tended to, visited daily and on occasionally adored from the sun room window! Click here if you would like to see miraculous before an after pictures of the veggie patch transformation! June 6, 2009 I planted 2 cucumber plants! June 24, 2009 (18 days later) The first blossoms appear. July 3, 2009 In my morning garden inspection I am delighted, ecstatic, excited and overjoyed to find this!!!! To give you some scale...it' about the size of my thumb, isn't is just the cutest cuc you've ever seen !!!! As I am basking in the anticipation of future cucumber salads and plates of sliced cucumber sprinkled lightly with salt and pepper, I am glad that my yearning for a small patch of tilled soil has been satisfied. I calculate that is has bee...
Comments
Heidi