God's Word for Today

Friday, July 17, 2009

I give it an A+

Well I’m just doing my part to pass on the love in the blogosphere!!!!

Well after several days of exploring the various features of Windows Live Writer I have decided that I really love it.

It has all the same editing tools as Microsoft WORD, you can change font size,

typeface,

change colors of the text,

strike through,

insert a link to a post and do all the other things that Blogger allows you to do only much easier.

Spell checker is great, it allows you to add words to the dictionary, unlike blogger.

It will remember inserted link, if you have a blogger pal that you link over to quite frequently, really cool function as you don't have to continually cut and past the links.

 

You can preview your post and it really looks like your post as it will appear in your blog.

 

You can add multiple pictures (more than 5 at a time like blogger or Picasa)

IMG_0010 IMG_0011 IMG_0013 IMG_0014  

 

Or add an entire album

You can crop,

IMG_0015

add a watermark

IMG_0016

tilt a photo, I am not sure I like the white space around the photo, but maybe there is a way to fix that and I just have not found it!!!

IMG_0015

 

change the borders on your pictures

 

IMG_0015

It has all the labeling features as blogger and you can schedule an auto post, import multiple blogs, import past post for editing purposes. Save drafts for future post, either in Live Writer or post the draft to your blog and save it there, hmmm I think that is all for now but …

All in all so far I have really loved working with it.

If you are interested in downloading it you may click here to check it out!

 

Blessings

Robin

3 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

I never heard of this before but will check it out.
And what WONDERFUL baby pictures!! I love the hand one!! You have turned into quite the grandma haven't you??

Heidi said...

I read the post, was impressed with all the variety of text and oooh the beautiful babee, sooo, I immediately clicked on the word that would take me to the Windows Live download (is that right?) and I downloaded it. Now I have it. I have no idea what I have, but I know I wanted it. Now I have to figure out how to use it when I post, like you did, so intelligently. Why am I so old before my time? Why?
Heidi

Kim said...

I'm thinking I might have to dive in, too. Several bloggers have posted about it and make it sound like the next best thing to iced coffee :-) But I don't have the time to play with it right now so it might take me a couple of weeks. Thanks for reviewing it for us!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter