Once upon a time, in a small patch of dirt in a unknown southern suburb a cucumber was planted. It was watered, tended to, visited daily and on occasionally adored from the sun room window! Click here if you would like to see miraculous before an after pictures of the veggie patch transformation! June 6, 2009 I planted 2 cucumber plants! June 24, 2009 (18 days later) The first blossoms appear. July 3, 2009 In my morning garden inspection I am delighted, ecstatic, excited and overjoyed to find this!!!! To give you some scale...it' about the size of my thumb, isn't is just the cutest cuc you've ever seen !!!! As I am basking in the anticipation of future cucumber salads and plates of sliced cucumber sprinkled lightly with salt and pepper, I am glad that my yearning for a small patch of tilled soil has been satisfied. I calculate that is has bee...
Comments
Glenda