God's Word for Today

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Aloha...update

Third time is a charm...I hope!

The internet is less than reliable here....we spent a day at the Volcano National Park yesterday and today was flled with on and off light rain as we went to several waterfalls and an amazing overlook of Waiapia, I think that's how it's spelled anyway, y'all will just have to wait until I get to a etter internet hot spot for pictures. I just takes way to long on this connection.

Every morning as I sit on the patio drinking my coffee I am visted by the numberious birds in the area. Some will even fly right up, land on the table and look around for any tid bit's. loha

Afterdinner we plan to hit the hot tub here in the condo complex, it has an amazing view of the ocean. My tired feet are looking forward to a nice long warm soak.

Aloha
R

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter