Joining Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for this weeks Random Dozen 1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow? I have never fired a gun but I have a faint memory of using a bow an arrow once back in the day at a summer camp experience. 2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are? No, very sad but true! 3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time? Early or on time. I absolutely hate it when I am late! And while I’m on a roll it really bugs me when someone else is late, chronic lateness really send me over the edge. 4. Are you more of a New York or California type? If I have to pick, it would be California. However perfection would be a sweet little cabin surrounded by a beautiful garden with a view of the ocean and a short walk to the beach. I would be a happy girl! 5. Do you have a special ring tone? Not anymore. I have not figured out how to change the ringtone on my new phone. I had it all figured out on my old phone but the new Wi...
Comments
I just read your post on the lettuce - made me laugh. But nice you apologized. I'm sure it helped make the waitress' day to be apologized to.
Blessings.
:)