1. Breakfast is my favorite dinner. Give me plate of scrambled eggs and bacon or a stack of pancakes and I am a happy girl.
2. I have made four Locks of Love (pictures to follow in a later post) donations of 10” or more.
3. I have kept a journal since 1977. I have a large Rubbermaid container full of all my journals and from time to time I will revisit all the really embarrassing times in my life.
4. I prefer to eat an apple that has been cut up into slices, I will only eat an apple with my teeth if I absolutely have to, kinda weird I know!
5. I absolutely despise powdered coffee creamer. I will drink my coffee black if powdered creamer is the only alternative. I also do not like sugar in my coffee. I like the flavor of coffee with half & half, it is like what I imaging being in heaven will be one day…coffee with half and half with out all the fat. I have attempted to fool myself with fat Free half and half but I found that I spent too much time wondering exactly what they had to do to the half and half to make it fat free seeing as half and half in mostly fat. I think it is better off if we just don’t know certain things.
6. I got a manicure today, the last time I got a manicure was in 2002. I am also wondering why the majority of manicurist are of Asian decent. She tried her best to make conversation with me but sadly I had a very difficult time understanding her. However my nails look fabulous.
I am supposed to tag 6 people but in an effort to maintain my lazy status I will simply say “Tag you're it!” but only if you feel like it!