God's Word for Today

Friday, April 11, 2008

Woman on a Mission ~ V (I think)

I received these web links from the response I received form the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association reguarding my letter about Oprah.

The Christian Research Institute I think I have already posted, but the Apologetics site is a new one. I did a bit of exploring on this one and it appeared to have a lot of information on it. I am inclined to hold information found there credible since it was recommended by BGEA
Christian Research Institute and the Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

1 comment:

Nancy said...

You're not the only woman on this mission. I so appreciate the research you have been doing on this and sharing it with us. It just sickens me to see how so many people are falling for this - and I do mean falling. We need to get the word out, and FAST.

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter