These flowers are absolutely beautiful! Great photos. :)
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous lilies!! I have some in my yard, but they are not bloomin yet. I live in Manitoba, Canada and everything is a month behind in the gardens here. Frustrating for gardeners. We just moved here and the neighbors told us we had orange day lilies in our yard. I can't wait! Hugs, ~cindy s~
BEAUTIFUL! Are those in your yard? I love flowers and have a hard time getting enough of them. I'd love to have something blooming year round! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, being Grandmama is wonderful! Our 4 children all decided to have them all at once! I will actually have 7 that are 3 and under! They keep me very busy and happy! I keep 4 of them daily and will probably have the other 2 after they are born. I love it... it sure keeps me young and yes, there is more than enough love and pleasure to go around!
I didn't know that hummingbirds like the canna lilies. I'll have to put some in. My MIL next door has a hummingbird that comes to her feeder. We could make it even happier. Thanks for the tip.
Comments
That's a beautiful Canna!!! Love the color! Have a great day!!
Sherrie
My Gardening Woes
http://mygardeningwoes.blogspot.com/2009/06/outdoor-wednesday.html
Um, your address email didn't go through. Try one more time, if it still doesn't work then I'll send you an email and you can reply :-)
Congrats!
Your canna is beautiful, my mother-in-law grew them and I always enjoyed hers.Your lillies are pretty too.Thank you for sharing.
Sue
Happy Outdoor Wednesday and may the Lord bless you...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Canna's actually do very well here in the heat of West Phoenix. They're among my favorites.
Isn't it wonderful that a mere picture of nature's beauty is so captivating?
Hugs,
Kathleen
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes, being Grandmama is wonderful! Our 4 children all decided to have them all at once! I will actually have 7 that are 3 and under! They keep me very busy and happy! I keep 4 of them daily and will probably have the other 2 after they are born.
I love it... it sure keeps me young and yes, there is more than enough love and pleasure to go around!
http://www.ageorgiaangel.com/blog/?p=890