God's Word for Today

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thankful Thursday #29

Thankful Thursday’s #29

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Just a littel something to pass the time while the DD takes a nap!


I am thankful for the rain we had last night. Falling asleep to the sound of the pelting rain and rumbling thunder was such a comfort.

I am thankful for everyone who has care for us as we faced the DD’s surgery and recovery.

We had delicious meal provided.

Our mantel is overflowing with cards.

The friends have been a welcome break in the boredom of recovery.

The DD and I have had a rare opportunity to spend a lot of time together in a unique way.

I am thankful for my new laptop battery, I can now work on my computer for almost 5 hours without having to hook back up to the docking station to charge it.

I am thankful it is Thursday and my accountability sisters will be arriving soon for our weekly meeting. We talk, share about our week and most importantly we come before the Lord and lift up all our concerns and praises before the Lord. Thursday evenings are one of my favorite times during the week.

I am thankful for all my wonderful bloggy friends. I have had a bit more time of later to check back in with all of you. I have enjoyed getting caught back up and even visiting a few new bloggy friends as well. I even won a prize in Patrice @ Blessings Amid Chaos Dominican Republic raffle. Yea for me. Oh and since this is my blog I can make an unsolicited plug and say that she still needs to reach her fundraising goals so please go over and check out her site and make a donation.

Blessings

Robin

3 comments:

Robynn's Ravings said...

I'm so glad all went well for DD and you are having some quality time together. The Florida cousin came today and it was so good. And I sure am enjoying my sparkling house. I don't recognize it, of course, but I'm enjoying it! lol

Kim said...

I love the sound of rain too. As long as I don't have to be out in it!

You and DD will always look back on this experience, carved out of "regular" life, as a very special time.

Thanks for the tip about the 3-in-1 copier functions. My hubby says our does have this feature! Woohoo!

Skoots1moM said...

it's great defining our week's thankies, isn't it?!!!!!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter