I think blue must be a pretty close second! Glad I found you! Your blog title is one of my favorite verses and the one I try to live by when things get hectic (and they always do :)
The shades of green can be incredible. But then I think blue, then yellow then....you get the picture. God's color palate is amazing. Your photo is beautiful and had me thinking green for a minute :-). Have a wonderful day.
Hi Robin, These are beautiful photos and the color is gorgeous. I agree green and blue must be His favorite. It was a pleasure to visit your blog. Crystal
Merry Christmas Here is my contribution to this years "I see what you're saying - Christmas Edition" It is breif (3:25 minute video) of the Holidays at my house. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Blessings Robin
Sunday, February 27 Sunset…AWESOME! Monday, February 28 For dinner it was Pork Chops lightly floured and fried, stuffing with roasted red peppers,spinach and fennel, spiced cranberry sauce, fresh pineapple and red grapes. Tuesday, March 1 Ever had a Blood Orange? When I was at the new Kroger I picked up a bag. The jury is still out. I have no frame of reference so I am not sure if the way they taste is how they are supposed to taste or maybe I just got a bad batch. They are very sour! The Cherry Tree in the back yard is in full bloom! I think it subliminal but when I make my afternoon ice coffee in a Starbuck’s cup it tastes a better. I love watching the milk swirl around just before I give it a good stir. Wednesday, March 2 I am not sure if this is a praise or a concern. I posted about the Starbuck’s in the new Kroger last week. Well the mileage on the trip-o-meter measured exactly .5 miles to the Starbuck’s from the front of my subdivision. Thursday, March ...
Joining Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee for this weeks edition of Random Dozen! 1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be? Gymnastics or Archery. I had aspirations in high school for perusing gymnastic but sadly I did not have the tiny little body nor the aptitude, coordination or dedication necessary. Plus I dislocated my left shoulder during a P.E. class and that put a huge damper on things for me. 2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past? No,not really. Not being the sport enthusiast I do not pay attention to the Olympics, but as I am thinking about it I do remember watching last years opening ceremonies in China and being blown away by the visual impact. I was amazing! 3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? Nope! 4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? Latte making! I ROCK at extra foam! 5. Do you know an...
Comments
Those are truly awesome photographs ... thank you for sharing them.
Beautiful leaf photos.
Becky K.
Hospitality Lane
These are beautiful photos and the color is gorgeous. I agree green and blue must be His favorite.
It was a pleasure to visit your blog.
Crystal
It must be because He sure made a lot of green. It is one of my favorite colors too. Loved the photos. thank you for sharing.
sue
Heidi
It never fails to amaze me how many different SHADES of green there are!
Blessings.