God's Word for Today

Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fav Five

The top of my list this week has been checking the Costa Rica Mission Trip Blog each day for updates. I was very happy to get a glimpse of the girl child hanging gout with these kiddos’ enjoying herself behind those cool shades.

Logan in Costa Rica

Secondly, I brought this home from the grocery store this week. The dilemma is always taste verses healthy, well this has no artificial flavorings or colorings and it is relatively low fat. It is a really nice addition to my afternoon ice coffee.

IMG_7403 

Third, well let’s just say that this was a big mistake. Really good, really really good….but in my humble they are very expensive. $5.50ish for 6 ice cream bars…really good ice cram bars but still expensive! Don’t be fooled by the picture on the front of the box they are very small.

IMG_7402

Fourth, I have a giant basket of cucumbers sitting on my kitchen counter right now. The corn is probably a few days away from begin ready to pick and my tomatoes are actually producing tomatoes this year so this makes me very happy.

Lastly, fellowship. I have had so many times this week where I got to enjoy the company of my friends in fellowship, talking, sharing a meal, teaching a wonderful young woman how to make sushi (that was way fun!!!!) and just generally spending times with people I love!

I’d call that a good week!

For More Friday Fav Five y’all head over to Susanne’s at Living to Tell the Story and link up for more Friday Fav Five fun!

Blessings

R

5 comments:

ellen b. said...

Sounds like a wonderful week. That's great to get a glimpse of your daughter so many miles away. Those skinny cows are good but expensive for sure. Sounds like you have quite a bounty from your garden.Have a wonderful weekend.

Skoots1moM said...

oh man, i forgot the cucs!!

Susanne said...

So nice to get a peek into your girl's adventures. Mine is gone for three weeks and I'm hoping she'll post some pics too.

Homegrown veggies are the best!

Willow said...

Your garden produce sounds so yummy and fresh! Especially the tomatoes...
I suppose you could look at the skinny cows as a small bite of luxury :)

Kim said...

No time to garden this summer -- not with the traveling we're doing! -- but we're enjoying sweet corn bought at the store. We eat it a couple times a week :) Gotta get my fill since we can't get it in Argentina. Also loving the other fruits and vegies!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter