God's Word for Today

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Fill-In’s

Friday Fill-In’s

spring flowers

 

1. Johnny Weir, ok had to Google him because I totally did not know who he was. Now that I have Goggled him I am not sure I needed to know who he was.
2. Have not watched the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud,was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. (a poem “Risk” by a woman names Anais Nin) ok had to Google this one too and again I had no idea what this one was either. Maybe Friday Fill-In’s is not for me. I don't like to have references on my blog to things, folks and stuff I am not familiar with. Who was this woman and does anyone else know who she is???
4. Google can answer almost any question if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams would be a wonderful thing, but I rarely remember my dreams.
6. What does it take to live a balance life?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dropping my DD of at a sleepover and my husband returning from a business trip, tomorrow my plans include making lamb for dinner and Sunday, I want to go to worship, take a nap and read some more of my book!

 

Blessings

R

1 comment:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Loved your list...and saw your comment on 2nd Cup of Coffee......Your world will change if you bank online......I rarely write a check and never have to balanace a statement....It gave me back hours of my life a few years ago

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter