God's Word for Today

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Warning! Warning! Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Danger!

Hello to all,
I saw a report on Good Morning America this morning about a press release from Microsoft about a potential security risk using their Explorer browser software. It seems that hackers have forund a flaw in the program (are we surprised!!!! maybe Mac’s are not a bad idea after all) and are able to access secure passwords and other information stored in Explorer. Microsoft is urging people to refrain from using Explorer browser. The news report also said that Microsoft is working on a security patch to fix this problem. Since I am not able to use my browser at home (I am posting this at the office) I am not able to give you the ABC website with the link to this report.

So until Microsoft fixes this problem all those who use Microsoft Explorer, me included will be at risk of having their personal information accessed by unscrupulous hackers. Now I realize that little old me is probably safe from prying eyes, I mean who am I in the grand scheme of things, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

Let us all pray that the powers that be will get this problem fixed. I will soon find out if I can I live with out logging on to my blog for more that a few days or doing a Google search! Well I am about to find out just how addicted I am to blogging and the internet. Are my hands starting to sake or have I had one to many cups of coffee, no internet, no blogging say it ain't so!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s get cracking Bill, I got stuff to say and thing to post and this security risk is getting in my way!
Blessings
Robin

1 comment:

a portland granny said...

I am on my fifth Mac since 1990....and we never have these problems! We'll miss you while you wait. I know what you mean about addicting! I was without power one night for 5 hours and about went stir crazy not checking my email or blogs!!

I often wonder what would happen if someone hacked into my computer as I do my banking online. I check all balances almost daily because I think about people breaking into my accounts.

We are bracing for our second snowstorm in three days, so I've been home bound, first from being under the weather, and now the storms--10 days tomorrow. I am just praying that the electricity stays on!

Enjoy the rest of your week! It won't be long now!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter