Joining Sara for this weeks edition of Project 365! Y’all Link up and join in on the fun! Sunday, January 31, 2010 It was Communion Sunday. The Prayer Shawl Ministry takes this opportunity to lay out the completed prayer shawls on the alter for the congregation to pray over. Monday, February 1, 2010 A light dusting of frost. It was pretty while it lasted. Tuesday, February 2, 2010 An unexpected lunch date with my husband! Wednesday, February 3, 2010 Skoots1mom ran up on a bargain and shared the wealth. Yum, Red Peppers! Thursday, February 4, 2010 Thanks again Skoots1mom the peppers were really good on top if this frozen pizza. Friday, February 5, 2010 Our waterfall transformed by Winter. A visit for my granddaughter. She had so much fun with her new toys from Goodwill (last weeks project 365) And now for quite possible the picture of the week! The puppy always get very excited when t...
Comments
I feel like you, I have not tried to do a Mister Linky yet, but I get so excited when I try something and it works!! I do the jig and the happy dance!!
Maybe one day I will do a carnival or a flog or whatever, I just need a little inspriation....
and what a beautiful picture!