God's Word for Today

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

In The Land of Teenager: A True Story

Someone stepped on the Girlchild’s violin at school yesterday, and yes we had a lengthy conversation as to why the violin was on the floor. I told her to look up the telephone number to the music store and then call them to see about getting it repaired.

She goes online and looks up the telephone number.

She dials the number on her cell phone and then stands there looking at me with this odd confused look on her face.

She hands me the phone and tells me there is this weird beeping noise.

I take the phone and put it to my ear and give a listen.

I then take a deep breath and explain to her that it’s called a busy signal….

 

Really?

blessing and deep breathing

R

2 comments:

The Bug said...

LOLOL - now THAT is funny :)

Skoots1moM said...

isn't it amazing how many things are different for this generation (that I would never think to be a question for them)...too funny!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter