Once upon a time, in a small patch of dirt in a unknown southern suburb a cucumber was planted. It was watered, tended to, visited daily and on occasionally adored from the sun room window! Click here if you would like to see miraculous before an after pictures of the veggie patch transformation! June 6, 2009 I planted 2 cucumber plants! June 24, 2009 (18 days later) The first blossoms appear. July 3, 2009 In my morning garden inspection I am delighted, ecstatic, excited and overjoyed to find this!!!! To give you some scale...it' about the size of my thumb, isn't is just the cutest cuc you've ever seen !!!! As I am basking in the anticipation of future cucumber salads and plates of sliced cucumber sprinkled lightly with salt and pepper, I am glad that my yearning for a small patch of tilled soil has been satisfied. I calculate that is has bee...
Comments
Hang in there. I do not think there is anything more tiring than a hospital vigil!! I'm glad you can be with her.
6 COMMENTS left on my blog for her today:
May 18, 2009 4:36 AM
Vee said...
Wonderful means to convey this concern. Yes, I have prayed just now for this young lady and for all to go well. What beautiful gals with such happy smiles.
May 18, 2009 6:57 AM
Greg C said...
I will pray for her today. It is lovely.
May 18, 2009 9:41 AM
Mama said...
This is a lovely mosaic, love all the smiley faces. my thoughts and prayers are with her. Kathy.
May 18, 2009 9:59 AM
Sweet Cottage Dreams said...
Sweet pictures that go with a very important day. Prayers sent...
xo
Becky
May 18, 2009 10:16 AM
Kim said...
Yes, I've been praying! I know Be Still & Know will be rather occupied; will you be able to update us on how she comes through surgery? Thanks!
May 18, 2009 12:08 PM
Mental P Mama said...
What a sweet mosaic. I will be sending my prayers--a longtime scoliosis sufferer--I wish her a speedy and safe recovery.
May 18, 2009 2:12 PM