Reflections on life, faith, being a wife,
mother, grandmother, sister,
girlfriend, artist, foodie, and anything else
I can toss on the pile!
Check it out!! A Blog Contest!!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Becky at Adult Deprived is having a 200th post give away. Check it out and toss your name in the hat. She is trying to get 200 comments in honor of her 200th post. Lets help her out.
Merry Christmas Here is my contribution to this years "I see what you're saying - Christmas Edition" It is breif (3:25 minute video) of the Holidays at my house. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Blessings Robin
Sunday, February 27 Sunset…AWESOME! Monday, February 28 For dinner it was Pork Chops lightly floured and fried, stuffing with roasted red peppers,spinach and fennel, spiced cranberry sauce, fresh pineapple and red grapes. Tuesday, March 1 Ever had a Blood Orange? When I was at the new Kroger I picked up a bag. The jury is still out. I have no frame of reference so I am not sure if the way they taste is how they are supposed to taste or maybe I just got a bad batch. They are very sour! The Cherry Tree in the back yard is in full bloom! I think it subliminal but when I make my afternoon ice coffee in a Starbuck’s cup it tastes a better. I love watching the milk swirl around just before I give it a good stir. Wednesday, March 2 I am not sure if this is a praise or a concern. I posted about the Starbuck’s in the new Kroger last week. Well the mileage on the trip-o-meter measured exactly .5 miles to the Starbuck’s from the front of my subdivision. Thursday, March ...
Joining Sara for this weeks edition of Project 365! Y’all Link up and join in on the fun! Sunday, January 31, 2010 It was Communion Sunday. The Prayer Shawl Ministry takes this opportunity to lay out the completed prayer shawls on the alter for the congregation to pray over. Monday, February 1, 2010 A light dusting of frost. It was pretty while it lasted. Tuesday, February 2, 2010 An unexpected lunch date with my husband! Wednesday, February 3, 2010 Skoots1mom ran up on a bargain and shared the wealth. Yum, Red Peppers! Thursday, February 4, 2010 Thanks again Skoots1mom the peppers were really good on top if this frozen pizza. Friday, February 5, 2010 Our waterfall transformed by Winter. A visit for my granddaughter. She had so much fun with her new toys from Goodwill (last weeks project 365) And now for quite possible the picture of the week! The puppy always get very excited when t...
Comments
Your comment WAS #21!!!!! You are my first prize winner. WOOOHOOOOooo!
I'm going to wait for the contest to close to send out the prizes cuz I'm still shopping.
Feel free to put in more comments as each one will still be entered into the main drawing :-)