God's Word for Today

Friday, May 16, 2008

Woman on a Mission ~ VII

As promised, when I find any information that is helpful in refuting the false teaching being promoted by Oprah and Eckhart Tolle I will pass them on to you.

I received my daily devotion from Proverb 31 today it was written by Lysa TerKeurt, it was all about "The New Earth" and what to say when speaking to someone who may be reading this book. After reading the devotional I immediately went to her blog.

This post (see link to the post below) I found to day is by far one of the best sources I have found so far. It gives some very real and solid foundations that you can use when you are talking about why "The New Earth" is false teaching.

Nothing But the Truth

“But in your hearts set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
I Peter 3:15 (NIV)

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter