God's Word for Today

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TNT Knows Drama??? I beg to differ.


Live with a rebellious teenager for five minutes and you will know drama, weather it’s the unexpected facial apparatus or the hysterical antics of an ex-girlfriend that you hoped was long gone, drama lives on.

I will be setting up a concession stand in the driveway later this afternoon in hopes of off-setting the family income with popcorn and milk duds’ revenue. I may even sell my living room sofa on EBay an install a row of stadium seating and surround sound so that I may fully enjoy the experience.

3 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

u can come to my house and hangout any time u want
sk : )

Fiddle*sticks said...

Beat him. That's the answer.

You've been pinged! Go here (http://violin3679.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/a-little-about-meme/) and see what I'm talkin' about :)

Skoots1moM said...

here's my ping!
go here:
http://www.skirkman.blogspot.com/2008/03/1.html

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter