God's Word for Today

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project 365 ~ Week 28: YIKES only three this week!

I guess it was just not a picture worthy week y’all!

Tuesday, July 10

I had a pound of Italian sausage in the freezer and I was going to make some spaghetti sauce, but then I decided that it just was not a spaghetti kind night! Frittata with Italian sausage, new potato, green peppers, onion and diced fresh tomato with a sprinkle of cheese! It was really good

IMG_0169

Thursday, July 12

I have some new color in the back yard. The crocosmia is blooming! I am surprised. Most bulbs do not bloom the first year you plant them, but this one did!

IMG_0179

Saturday, July 14

Campmeeting starts tomorrow! I was taking a load of our stuff out there and found a wonderful surprise. I had heard about it a few days earlier but I had not seen it until yesterday! Finally after almost ten years the cabin we stay in has a front porch! I am so happy I can hardly stand it y’all! It was an Eagle Project. I am contemplating a special batch of cookies or something top thank they young man!

100_1017

Well that was my week y’all, short and sweet!

Next week should have plenty of photo opportunities.

Campmeeting is my favorite week of the year!

For more P365 y’all head over to Sara’s and link up!

Blessings

R

7 comments:

Kim said...

There's just something about a porch, isn't there?! One of these years I hope to have a house with a front porch. Probably not as long as we live in Argentina though.

That's a very pretty flower. Not one I'm familiar with, but I like it!

Have a great week!

riTa Koch said...

Have a wonderful week at camp.
Enjoy that porch to the fullest!

Skoots1moM said...

hope you're enjoying campground!

Skoots1moM said...

hope you're enjoying campground!

The Bug said...

Love the flower - too pretty. And that's great about the porch. But you know that the frittata was what REALLY caught my eye :)

LuAnn said...

Have a great week at camp.

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

Love that frittata. I could almost smell it. The flower is gorgeous. Have fun at camp Love that cabin.

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter