God's Word for Today

Monday, January 26, 2009

Technical Difficulties or the world may be coming to an end because my "dooomaflaaatchie" is broken!

I am having some laptop issues, a broken power "dooomaflaaatchie" or "doohickie" in the back that has to get replaced. 

I will be back as soon as it is fixed (on a frustrating note I can't get the repair guy at Micro Center to return my calls, he obviously does not fully comprehend the seriousness of my "dooomaflaaatchie" issue) ....until then I will try to post occasionally if  can pry my DD away from the desk top. 

I mean really the status of my blog is so much more important than the new videos posted by her friends on facebook

Mom's rule! 

Move over DD, I got to check my blog!

Blessings
Robin

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I want you on my posse! You wield a word as good as any gun-slinger I know (come to think of it, I DON'T know any gun slingers).

I'm not alone in telling you how much you're missed when the doobie-chickies are out of whack.

Kathleen

larkswing said...

haha . . . I am stuck with the laptop at my house, until I snag a kids laptop (their stepmom's mother gave ALL grandkids laptop - to bad she doesn't want to adopt an older grandkid - ME). hehe

I don't think I like my word verification - urinosi...hmmm yuck!

Kim said...

Glad you're back!

What's the IT guy thinking?! Maybe you need to call and sound absolutely hysterical? Oh, already did that, huh? Hmmmm, let me think. Maybe you can call and pretend to be a secret agent and you need your computer fixed ASAP for national security reasons! Yeah, that should totally work. LOL

Hope you're back up and running soon!

Ruthie said...

Oh no - problems with our computers are terrible. Hope you can get it fixed soon.
Blessings.

Terri Tiffany said...

Tell your DD we would miss you greatly if you aren't around!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter