God's Word for Today

Monday, November 29, 2021

Post Three - Blog Re-Boot - She is Ten Days Old

I had to go back to work today. Poor me...

Reality crashed in and I had to get up and go to work. Those church bulletins aren't gonna print themselves...LOL!

The reality that I can't move in with my daughters...BOOM! 

I must lean into the reality that she is now a mother herself. 

For as much as I may want to, I have to trust the process in place. 

All new parents have to learn for themselves how to be parents.

I have to trust that the foundation and example set for her is rising up. 

Watching my daughters grow into motherhood is/was a profound privilege. 

There were moments when I would watch her interact with her own daughters, I was overwhelmed with  love.

My baby is now a mother with her own child, I'm still wrapping my head around that one.

Subject change: I put up a batch of spice cranberry sauce today and thawed a container Lentil soup for dinner...it was good!


Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and lentil stew.

Esau ate the meal, then got up and left.

Genesis 25:34 NLT


Blessings

R









No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter