God's Word for Today

Friday, November 26, 2021

Have Mercy...6 years...has it really been THAT long???

Why YES it has...

Anybody still out there? 

Has blogging gone the way of the dodo bird?

It took me several attempts to even find the login for this old blog, but fortunately I was able to dust off the old passwords and usernames....so here goes nothing.

Much has changed...but I think collectively change is the new normal.

My children are all grown and we are counting down the days until retirement. Lake lots have been purchased and the beginnings of a "future plan" is in place for where we will spend our golden years...LOL! Is that even a thing anymore?

My children are now parents themselves, which seems a bit odd. But watching them as they parent is a mixed bag of blessings and challenges. As I compose this I am watching my daughter learn how to be a mom to my granddaughter who is seven days old! 

I went back to work part time, which was a good thing, but quickly turned into more that I anticipated...so I made a change and now I am much happier working at a small church part time as the Ministry Assistant.

I pick up my brushes during the lock down and have started to paint and draw again. 

I am not sure why I felt drawn to start this up again. Maybe just the need to see if anyone was still out there...soooo.....hello! 


Is anyone out there! 


I'm not sure of much these days, covid-19 has taken a LOT from us. It has changed the way things are done, changed they way we interact with one another, changed the way we live our daily lives. 

I'm kinda over it....in a BIG way!

I don't have a plan or purpose for this restart just yet...but I am hopeful that it will evolve/develop/blossom over time...so for now I want to wish everyone a happy day after Thanksgiving.


I will close for today with my life verse:

'“Be still, and know that I am God!


Let me know if you're still out there!

Blessings

R


No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter