God's Word for Today

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There back…but can I show them to you?

Well the Hummingbirds are back. They are attracted by these Cana Lilies. I have seen several pairs come for a snack. What I have learned is that actually getting a picture of a hummingbirds is a very difficult thing.

IMG_2151

Also just this morning “Mr. Yellow” returned and he brought “Mrs. Yellow” with him. They perched for a visit upon my tomato cages and by the time I returned with my camera they had flown the coop.

However relying upon the highest standards set by the D.O.R.C. I will remain vigilant to try and document their return to this esteemed research facility!

MT 6:26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.

Blessings

R

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

We have quite a few humming birds this time of year, and I'm completely flabbergasted at how they'll come so near and just check us out (but NEVER when we have a camera in hand). They "hover" so near their whirring wings can be heard and felt. Amazing.

Blessings,
Kathleen

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter