God's Word for Today

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Tag Line

Some blogs have them some don’t.

I’ve been think about this for some time.

Not that it’s of any monumental importance but I just want one. The problem is I can’t seem to make a decision about what it should be.

My sweet friend skoots1mom over at My Hands…His Glory, well her tag line is …Being Christ’s Hands & Feet in a World of Hurt

Here are some of the other tag lines of my regular reads.

2nd Cup of Coffee…Serving up a fresh cup of “Huh” since 2005

Sassy Granny…May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, O LORD. (PS 19:14)

Merrie Days…A Merrie Heart does good like a medicine.

2 Thinks to Share…Serving up thoughts with a twist of humor in a squeeze of time.

Anywhoo, y’all get the point. 

I have a few ides but I would like to toss some ideas out there for your consideration.

Here is the first one, it’s very contemplative and serious:

Be Still and Know…

In the Quiet, In the Turmoil, In the Ordinary Everyday…continually seeking to know God.

or on the more humorous side I have these…

Be Still and Know…

Because sometimes ya just need to sit down, shut up and pay attention to what God is trying to tell Ya!

or….

Be Still and Know…

Because at this point in my life I have learned to never doubt the power of God’s Word, a high powered fan and really good latte’

So which one do you think best suits what you find here when you visit my blog?  I know which one I like best but I will keep that to myself for now. I don't want to unduly influence this critical issue with my personal bias soooooo………I would love to have your impute.

Or feel free to submit your own suggestion. I would love to here it!

Blessings

Robin

7 comments:

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Personally, I like the first one best. It fits the title best, and I think it fits you best. :-)

Kim said...

Since I'm a fan of the funny, I like:

Be Still and Know…

Because sometimes ya just need to sit down, shut up and pay attention to what God is trying to tell Ya!

~~~~~~~~

BUT all were good!

Terri Tiffany said...

#3 but I loved them all!!!

Skoots1moM said...

i'm with Kim...liking me some #2 with a hyphen in between high & powered :)

Kathleen said...

Well ... since I'm a "sassy" granny, I like #1. I also like the tell-it-like-it-is approach to life.

Sometimes I think the Lord Himself gets a great chuckle out of the senses of humor He finds in His own.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Heidi said...

I've been away so long, I'm surprised to see I made your list of examples. I didn't even know 2nd Cup had that tag line- never seen it before.

I sometimes think the tag line should be somewhat short.

Be Still and Know...

God's speakin' to y'all.

or

Be Still and Know...

or might miss Him!

You know, something like that.

Hey,good to visit you here w/the new look and purple flowers. I love it. Hope you are well!

Heidi said...

I meant:

Be Still and Know...
or you might miss him!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter