God's Word for Today

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Project 365 – Week 3

Joining Sara at Make music from your Heart to the Lord for this weeks Project 365, pop over and visit the other 365’ers!

Sunday, January 10

Since 1988 I have worshiped looking at this beautiful stained glass window. Every time I look at it it gives me such a sense of peace.

IMG_0107

Then it was time for the Sunday afternoon nap.

IMG_0108

We both slept very well!

IMG_0110  

Monday, January 11

Bible Study time with a latte.

IMG_0124

Tuesday, January 12

Shopping for a new 2010 calendar.

IMG_0125

Wednesday, January 13

I come together with a wonderful group of sisters in Christ to study God’s word.

 IMG_0128

And yes…there are always really good snacks!!!

IMG_0130

Then Skoots1mom and I went out for lunch.

IMG_0132

Thursday, January 14

Thursday evening I have my small group time. It is one of the things that I look forward to each week. We meet in the parlor of our church, and we have been doing it since 2002. This next shot is of no real importance except to point out that sometimes you can’t see the forest for the trees. 

IMG_0148

There is an ordinary chandelier that hangs from the cieling, it’s been there forever.

IMG_0152 

But get a bit closer and it changes into something pretty cool.

IMG_0151

Friday, January 16

I seize the moment on a sunny pleasant afternoon for a stroll in the park.

IMG_0182 IMG_0158 IMG_0164 IMG_0174 IMG_0178 IMG_0179 IMG_0180

Saturday, January 17

I finally stopped whining about not having a filing cabinet and just bought one.

Some assembly was required!!!!

IMG_0191

Blessings

Robin

9 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

Hey, I know I've got 4 legs but I still think you're barking up the wrong tree wanting me to put this thing togeter!

:)

sara said...

you live near skoots1mom? how fun!!!

love the park pictures and all the textures!

and I am headed for a nap like your first pictures!

Amy said...

Love Sunday afternoon naps and good snacks. I am now officially hungry!!

Beautiful pictures of your outdoor adventure.

Amy

Cathy said...

Ahhh Sunday afternoon naps...my favorite! Love your dog!

Nel said...

Love your pictures, but especially the one of the file cabinet all over the floor. Your dog looks like... Oh gosh, now what is she doing?
Thanks for sharing!
...nel

Lisa said...

I am so impressed that you are attempting that filing cabinet yourself!

Beautiful pics and I think its fun shopping for a fresh, new calendar.

The Davidson Den said...

I used to have this background!!! I loved it so much! Only reason I don't still have it is I had all kinds of html trouble there for a while and just had to simplify a bit. Anyway, I just wanted to say your photography is stunning. Great job!!

Darla said...

i love how each project 365 i have been to has bible photos and bible study photos....lots of God's word being shared here in blogland! that's great! i love the trees in your photo, it looks very peaceful there.

Terri Tiffany said...

Girl, you are getting excellent with that camera!I loved all the shots:)) Especially the tree onew.
I didn't realize your husband did the same thing as mine is now. I wish mine were younger but better late than never. We did this with him 30 years ago and he loved his job from college then but the construction management industry is dead and so we are forced to do the next best thing.

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter