God's Word for Today

Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Finding Beauty

Dipity Road

Today is Friday Finding Beauty hosted by Claudia over at Dipity Road.

I had to make an unexpected trip out this morning so I grabbed the new camera and headed out the door to meet my husband.

I am trying to be very intentional with my picture taking since I have jumped on the Project 365 bandwagon, but I thought for today I would share a few shots that I took when I stopped off at the park just before you get to my neighborhood.

It has been so cold and yucky lately, but not today! It was very pleasant outside. The sky was a clear slate of cloudless blue and the temperature was just perfect. walking weather.

Well God is so amazing. His unique ability for complete balance in all things is just so very God. Even in the midst of winter with all the trees gone dormant and resting up for the blossom of spring there was still an array of interesting flora to be had. You just had to look a bit closer to find it.

Just look at all the amazing glimpses of his creation I came upon.

IMG_0172 IMG_0161 IMG_0166

Blessings and Happy Finding Beauty Friday, y’all go over and check out the rest of Friday Finding Beauty over at Dipity Road.

 

Robin

9 comments:

claudie said...

Robin, I wish I could find a little green space today like yours. We still have way too much snow surrounding us, but I love looking across the river and seeing all that is white.
Happy FFB
Love Claudie
xox

Claudia said...

Hi Robin!

Thanks so much for stopping by and participating!

Lovin the green mossy -- and the rings in the stones are remarkable.

Yes... stopping and looking -- there is beauty right in front of us.

Perfect!
Claudia

Chel's Leaving a Legacy said...

Great pictures, Robin. I enjoy pictures that really make you *look* and discern what it is; that second one was like that for me. It's a very interesting shot!

And I love your label "God is showing off" That's great!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

God's beauty is so amazing, isn't it? I love your pictures. Moss is always so pretty. Thanks for sharing. Love & blessings from NC!

ellen b said...

Very cool. I'm glad your eye and camera found these great creations :0)

Skoots1moM said...

that middle one is amazing with the striations...are those stone or wood?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures you and your new camera took.

Kat said...

What wonderful pictures. I love the moss. And the second picture, I thought they were fungi, but are they stones? Amazing shots. Kathy

T. Powell Coltrin said...

ohhhh, Robin, your photos are beautiful and very artistic.

T

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter