God's Word for Today

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tag Your It!!!

1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

I've been taged so here goes!

What I was doing 10 years ago – 1998

1. My son was 10 years old and still thought I was a good mom.
2. My daughter was 3 years old and thought I was the best mom in the world
3. I celebrated my 16 wedding anniversary
4. Began my Stephen Ministry Training

Five things on my to-do list today –

1. Post to my blog
2. Balance my check book after putting it off for two months
3. Complete this questionnaire
4. Check the rates on a short getaway
5. Try to remain positive

Five snacks I enjoy

1. Mini Carmel Rice Cakes
2. Noni Turtle Biscotti with a hot cup of Chai
3. Popcorn
4. Peanut Butter on Toast
5. Fruit in season (it has to be really good, if you bit into it and it is a disappointment then you might as well switch to chocolate)

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off bills (duhhh)
2. What ever I wanted
3. Travel with my husband and my accountability group (but not at the same time)
4. Go to collage
5. Insure all my loved one’s financial future (retirement, collage tuition etc….)

Five of my bad habits:

1. Television
2. Laziness/procrastination
3. Eating when I’m not hungry
4. Not putting things back where they belong
5. resistant to change

Five places I have lived:

1. I was born in North Carolina
2. Ohio when I was a baby
3. Georgia (all over, St. MTN, Decatur, Conyers, DeKalb county,) from the time I was in the 2nd or 3rd grade
4. Lawrenceville
5. Dacula

Five jobs I’ve had:

1. Fast food in High school
2. Lay-out at a local Newspaper
3. Graphic Designer
4. Full time mom
5. Administrative Assistant (sorta)

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter