I had a few more than 400 words to say...

10-26-2024 - Blog Post 

I was trying to post a picture to my Instagram page today and I found out very quickly that there is a significant limit to the number of words one can post, about 400 words or 2,200 characters. I tend to be a bit on the verbose sides so 400 words today wasn’t going to cut it. 

I tried to edit my post down, but found the process very unsatisfactory.

Then I re-remembered that I did in fact have an ancient blog and that I still had access to it.

Now the other reality is that blogging has probably gone the way of the dodo bird....but since I have recently began to navigate things like Medicare and long term care insurance I figured that revisiting my blog kind of fit the definition for the day.

I have also been thinking a lot about leaving something behind for my children and my grandchildren. I have kept a journal on and off since about 1972, so recording my thoughts, life experiences and general happenings is something that comes naturally to me.

I find myself thinking about what my loved one will remember about me when I have gone on the glory, let’s hope many many years from now.

So I am hopeful that moving forward I can be a bit more consistent in my recording of my thought and things that happen in my life so that my grandchildren will have something they can look back on in years to come.

With that being said, Ill share a few things and move on.

We are weeks away from my husband retiring.

I have been working an updating our family recipe blog.

I am currently trying to get myself out of a HUGE artistic dry spell.

And rebooting my commitment to repairing my temple…but trying to bump that up against an evening cocktail and chocolate chip cookie….

 

'Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; '

 

1 Corinthians 6:16,19

https://www.bible.com/bible/111/1CO.6.16,19


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing an evening cocktail can't fix...

Project 365 ~ Week 12 ~ It was a Muffinhead kinda week…..