God's Word for Today

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Riveting Content...NOT

 I worked today, printed church bulletins, sent the email newsletter, assembled Welcome Packets and updated the church calendar...toldya it was riveting!

Next, I stopped and bought a massaging heating pad, the highlight of my day. So far it's awesome.

Watered the garden, the spinach and kale were planted late so the hope of winter salad greens my not happen.

What's your least favorite thing about Christmas? 

Mine is trying to decide what to stuff the stockings with.  I always feel like I never have enough stuff, but then I  don't want to waste money on junk that will get tossed in a month...the struggle is real. 

Spent the better part of the afternoon decorating the christmas tree. It's nearly done. 

Pending later...reheating my leftover lentil soup and there may be a grilled cheeses sandwich to accompany the soup...and there might be a cocktail later whilst I stream a few episodes of something mindless on netflix or HBOMax...

Blessings

R

PS: Warned you you about the riveting (NOT) content!



That same night they must roast the meat over a fire and eat it along with bitter salad greens and bread made without yeast. Exodus 12:8 NLT https://my.bible.com/bible/116/EXO.12.8.NLT

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter