God's Word for Today

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Morning Cuddle

So here’s what happens.

Each morning when the DD leaves for school the puppy and I have begun a morning ritual.

I sit with my laptop, my coffee warm and cozy in my ratty old purple bathrobe and the puppy hops up on the sofa and curls up next to me.

I’m checking my FB, emails and blog and he cuddles up real close and naps. He also from time to time looks up at me with those brown puppy eyes and exclaims “I love you and all…but could you stop whacking me in the head with your elbow as you type!”

Friday Morning

IMG_0012

Monday Morning

IMG_0074

Tuesday Morning

IMG_0001

So that’s it!

A little glimpse into a warm and cozy puppy interlude!

Blessings

Robin

3 comments:

Terri Tiffany said...

Ooooh. I want that dog! Consider yourself blessed for having such an animal:))

Paula V said...

Wow. I'm not an animal lover but those are precious. Even though I don't want to own a dog or play with them, they still reveal so much in their eyes. Such longing and love to be close to you, not just near you.

Marian Dean said...

He is going to be your faithful cuddling pal for ever now, he obviously loves the routine.

Love Ganny

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter