God's Word for Today

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Beach Vacay Day Two

Day Two....

After a wonderful nights sleep, we hit the beach after breakfast.

I had been looking forward to sinking my toes down into the sand for so long. I was good y'all!



In a perfect world, our condo would have been just a few steps away from the beach. However, due to circumstances beyond our control (conflicts on the Hubs office calendar, we had to adjust our dates to accommodate his work schedule) plus, the place we had originally wanted to stay at was no longer available for the new dates we needed. There were also some financial constraints (I don't know about y'all, but that money tree in the backyard just isn't producing like it is supposed to!) So ya make adjustments and move forward. Our condo was about a 5 to 10-minute walk to the beach, not perfect, but it was still the beach.

My saving grace was the clubhouse and pool. Once set up at the beach it was a very short walk up to the pool and restroom. I could lounge to my hearts content and then head up for a cool dip and a potty break anytime I wanted.



An afternoon thundershower chased us off the beach, so we packed up and enjoyed an afternoon nap in the air conditioning..

We grilled steaks for supper....YUM!



After dinner, we fixed a cocktail and headed down to the beach for a stroll to enjoy the sunset.



We practically had the beach all to ourselves!

The sunset was beautiful.

I am always re-reminded of God's majesty when I experience a moment of sunset!




It seems like every day I discover some fun new thing my phone does!

It kinda weirds me out sometimes, I picked up my phone and got a message that there was a new animation waiting for me to look at.

My Photo App all by its lonesome had assembled a series of photos onto this really cool animation.

I love the way it looks, but REALLY it sorta reminds me of The Terminator. I keep wondering when my phone is going to achieve consciousness and attempt world domination




Me and the sunset....aaaahhhhhhh good stuff!

Blessings
R


1 comment:

The Bug said...

You look good with your feet in the ocean!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter