God's Word for Today

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project 365 ~ Week 23

I am not sure what happen to last weeks P365, but somehow my post for the week got deleted. Due to the flaw in my character and my inability to leave things be I have been stressing to try and get my 365 post back in chronological order and re-create the post from last week.

So I am just posting the pictures…..some time technology can be a real pain in the you know what…..

Tuesday, June 5

IMG_9580

Purple Coneflower…….Before……………..After

IMG_9586IMG_9582

Thursday, June 7

IMG_9593

Cute top…..)

IMG_9592

Friday, June 8

New Photo Project……scanning all my old photos prior to the 2005, the year I went digital. Let’s just say that there are a whole lot more years before digital then there are after……

IMG_9604

Refreshing lime spritzer…love this summer time treat!

IMG_9602

Saturday, June 9

A wedding at the campground…..

IMG_9606IMG_9656IMG_9608IMG_9701   

Blessings

R

1 comment:

The Bug said...

I remember these pictures... :)

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter