God's Word for Today

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ A Morning Off

My first clue came at 6:15 when I woke up and slowly came to the realization the the DD had not come in and at 5:30 to tell me the Muffinhead had arrived. My son had been working out of town and retuned home last night. I assumed that mom was seizing the opportunity to sleep in, she has to get up an hour earlier on the days she brings Muffinhead to my house, who wouldn't want to get a little extra sleep. Muffinhead will have some Daddy/Daughter time and I get to have a morning off!

My Thankful Thursday is that I am curled up on the sofa with my furry companion and as soon as I hit the publish button I will be spending some quality time with my Kindle and the new book I just started a few days ago.

Photo04120749

Blessings

R

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter