God's Word for Today

Friday, November 11, 2011

Random Thoughts: In a perfect world what would you do all day?

I could be shredding the ten pounds of junk mail that I said I would not let pile up AGAIN!

I could be sorting laundry.

I could be getting a head start on my bible study for next week.

I could be working on some more handmade Christmas gift’s.

What am I doing?

Drinking coffee, wasting time on the internet, dreaming about how to better organize my kitchen pots and pans, thinking about what I will cook for thanksgiving, begin irritated that I am out of cinnamon and have to go back to the store. I was there yesterday and forgot to pick some up. I need cinnamon for the new sweet potato pie recipe I want to try.

I am not a huge fan of pumpkin pie so I thought I would give sweet potato pie a try. They had a five pound bag on sale at the grocery store so I bought a bag.

In a perfect world what would you do all day?

I think I would just bake bread, make homemade jams and jellies, bake pies and cookies and formulate new recipes.

Baking and cooking just makes me happy!

So in a perfect would what would you do all day?

R

1 comment:

The Bug said...

Ooh - I have a mountain of shredding too! I should totally have done that today...

I guess my perfect day is similar to what I did today - I have a cold so I stayed home & read & played on the internet :) Well, I DID vacuum, but I wouldn't to that on a perfect day!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter