God's Word for Today

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday ~ My new favorite sentences….

She speaks….in full sentences…….

A very close friend is of on vacation. The DD has been employed to feed the cat and water the plants while they are away so I had driven her over after dinner. When we got home we had a sweet little surprise waiting for us. The DS and my future daughter-in law and Muffinhead had come for a visit!

The DS was involved in a vacuum cleaner repair in the driveway so Muffinhead and the DD and me headed to the backyard for a popsicle break!

I was busy taking pictures and had set my popsicle down on the table on top of the wrapper and my sweet chatterbox in a very clear little voice was issuing instructions!

“Eat your popsicle Grandma!”

IMG_7704

With our popsicles finished the misquotes chased us inside. It wasn’t to long before she was clomping around in my flip flops.

“What are you doing with my shoes!”

“No! My shoes Grandma!”

IMG_7716

IMG_7717

It just breaks my heart with love y’all!

 

Blessings

R

2 comments:

Ladybird World Mother said...

ADOR-ABLE!! Just the sweeetest little face, and I love her in those shoes of yours!

The Bug said...

She thinks she's the stuff - & you know what? She's right!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter