God's Word for Today

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I’m keeping it simple today and my small bit of thankfulness is that I have finally settled on what desert I will fix for my Sunday School social tomorrow night.

Given that my oven has been less than reliable these past few months I have opted to do a no bake desert. I found a recipe in one of my Paula Deen Cook books for a Strawberry trifle and it sound super yummy. So one decision down and now all I have to do is get my house ready. I have done some major clutter clean up today and all I have to do tomorrow of sweep and dust so I am in good shape.

IMG_4850 

I am thankful for peaceful non eventful Thursday's filled with the putting things where they belong, flipping through my cookbooks and folding laundry. I read a book once a long time ago about finding beauty and blessing in the simple things we do every day. Well my day was full of quiet, simple things and for that I am thankful!

IMG_4855

Blessings

R

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

love stopping by to say HI


so happy to have some blog reading time while we have been snowed in...which is rare in our state....

Happy Saturday
teresa

Terri Tiffany said...

I'm late for your thankful Thursday. I hope your dessert was a hit!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter