God's Word for Today

Monday, August 9, 2010

Then and Now ~ School Daze

I am dazed and amazed.

It was just the “Then”of yesterday and today is the “NOW” and at 5:45 this morning to boot!

Then the  first day of Kindergarten…with pig tails and a red checked sun dress…

Logans First Day of Kindergarten

Now, the first day of High School…with mascara, eyeliner, 30 minutes to flat iron the hair and her coolest T-shirt and cutest shorts…

IMG_3970

My how time flies…

The DD got up at 5:00 A.M. but I slept until 5:45 A.M., I think tomorrow I will set the alarm for 6:00 A.M. and hopefully she will decide that she does not need a full 75 minutes to achieve the desired teenage perfection.

It really is all about the hair y’all!

Blessings

R

2 comments:

Skoots1moM said...

her mama's twin :)

Kim said...

LOL
My DD was the same way in high school. Then she went to college and spent the next four years in sweatpants and t-shirt :)
Now she's got a 'real' job (and a professional one at that) she's back to dressing up and spending lots of time in front of the mirror.
I think we go in cycles. When she's married with kids, it'll be back to the sweats and t-shirts!
I agree with how fast time flies too! WAY TOO FAST in my opinion :) Woosh and it's gone...

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter