God's Word for Today

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Want Some Cheese with that Whine

I had a bad dream last night.

I can’t find something I need. The hubs said well it should be right …well it isn't right there!!!

The DD sassed me and rolled her eyes at me this morning.

My hair is dirty.

I have to finish my bible study.

We are completely out of toilet paper and coffee.

I need to go to the grocery store and the bank.

My house needs to be picked up.

I have a slight headache :(

Really all I want to do is sit on the sofa and read my book…

But since we are out of toilet paper and coffee I will be forced to leave the comfort of my bathrobe and sofa and venture forth to bring comfort and caffeine to my loving family.

This may require an emergency stop at Starbucks.

On a more positive note I have just found my good tweezers which were not put back where they belong which is supposed to be in my makeup drawer, I found them on my husbands side of the bathroom in his drawer and I have been looking for them for months.

 

R

I don't even feel like typing my full name so I’m not gonna

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

You're whining my whine!

Skoots1moM said...

i finally got a shower today \0/
hope you found your coffee
i'm typing and listening to my next door neighbor's house being roofed! they woke me at 7am working...i know they're trying to beat the rain
feel like i'm in a war zone
sounds like machine guns outside
every once in a while they drop something BIG OFF THE ROOF and it shakes my house, too
well, hopefully it didn't rain on your excursion to the grocery
great whine though!!
I found my large nail clipper too!
We can have a party :)

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

oh smile...smile...smile! I do understand this post, all too well!
Hugs!

Sonja

Nel said...

Bless your heart... I feel your pain! I hate days like that!

until next time... nel

Heidi said...

It happens to the best of us. Take my tweezers and I take your life...I know what ch-yer talkin' about. Don't ask me why I type in that drawl. I do not know the answer.

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter