God's Word for Today

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project 365 minus 2, Week 2

Well I have decided to jump into the Project 365 pool. I have begun with a deficits as I am down by 1 week and two pictures.

For more 365 go over to Sara’s blog and join in on the 365 fun.

I hope to do better next week.

Monday, January 4

Being the first of the year I have been giving my home a once over. I have cleaned out some areas and have done some organizing but this area of my house, my office/computer desk continues to cause me great strife.

It’s a HUGE MESS!

IMG_0049

I am in search of the right filling system/organizational miracle to help turn this disaster around.

Wednesday, January 6

My new camera arrives and I am off learning all about what it has to offer.

IMG_0023

This is the DD giving me an up close and personal look at her tonsils.

Thursday, January 7

Still exploring, since there was nothing blooming in my back yard I had to take a few close up shots of the fruit on my kitchen counter.

IMG_0054

Friday, January 8

The “Blizzard of 2010” hits and dumps a whopping 1/8 of an inch in my back yard.

IMG_0089

Saturday, January 9

After nearly 24 hours cloistered away inside due to the cold weather the DD and I venture out for sustenance. We make a trip to the Mexican restaurant for dinner.

IMG_0093

My Combo #11 dinner

IMG_0104 

IMG_0098

This is my DD who after being sufficiently embarrassed by the fact that I actually took a picture of my dinner plate and was continuing to take random pictures through out dinner she finally had had enough and begged me to turn off my camera.

IMG_0101

There just might be some benefits to the 365 thing after all. I never pass up an opportunity to torture the teenager. It gives my life purpose and fulfills my reason for being.

Well that’s it for my very first foray into 365.

Blessings

Robin

7 comments:

sara said...

yea!!! I am so glad you are joining us!!!

you got more snow that we did! did your schools close like ours?

Tell DD she has great tonsils!

and after a while, I found my teenagers saying "take this picture, it should be your picture of the day!!"

Skoots1moM said...

awesome...it's fun even when you only get to post a pic of two.

Cathy said...

Yep, me too. Love to torture the teens at every opportunity. I've gotten some of the same reaction this week.

The Davidson Den said...

Teenagers so deserve it, don't they? I mean, I don't even HAVE any teenagers yet, but I remember how they are (after all, I used to BE one). I'm pretty sure they deserve the torture. :)

Stopped by from Sara's...

achildoftheking said...

Good job Robin.

Terri Tiffany said...

Well, I certainly enjoyed your pictures:) But your poor child--lol

Kim said...

Give her a few years and she'll be right in there clicking away :-) At lunch today The daughter took a photo of her food first, then Ivan did his and I finished up with a picture of mine. Pretty food deserves pretty pictures!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter