God's Word for Today

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rainman here....De de de de finitely time to learn how to spell definitely!!

Definitely does not equal defiantly, well at least I was consitant. 

Copied from my previous post: 

The surgery and hospital experience were defiantly a first for me. I have been in the hospital numerous times but this was the first time experiencing it from a parental point of view. It defiantly changes your perspective a bit when the focus shifts from yourself to your child.

I can
defiantly say that Scottish Rite Children’s Hospital is the place to be if your child is experiencing any kind of medical issue. The entire hospital stay was handle with compassion and everyone there (with the exception of one or two nurses and technician who were problematic) really understood the unique situation in dealing with concerned parents and sick children.

Skoots1mom loving (and laughing all the while) pointed out to me my less than stellar spelling aptitude in my previous post. 

Blessings

Robin A.K.A the person who never entered or won a spelling bee in her life!



4 comments:

scrappysue said...

looks like you have had a lot going on in your lives! thanks for stopping by and hugs for a speedy recovery to DD

Kathleen said...

You're in good company! We bloggerites have more than ample proof of that. Defiantly!

Marian Dean said...

It can happen to the best of us, spellchecker is fine as long as you have put in the right word!!!
We have all done it, well speaking for myself only of course, but I have seen plenty of 'slips' on blog pages too. I knew what you meant anyway.
I defiantly didn't mind in the least...
Love Granny

Beverlydru said...

Did you hear that the 13 yr old that won the Scripp's Institute National Spelling Bee spelled Laodicean for the winning word? It means a lukewarm or indifferent church, of course. If you've ever read the book of Revelations, you know the Word. Intersting that our nation now knows what that means.

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter