God's Word for Today

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'll be baaaaak!

One of my favorite lines from a movie......."I'll be baaaaaaak!" and I will.... but not until next week.

I am home for a very short break (from driving) and tomorrow I get back in the car to drive to Florida for a friends wedding. 

Savannah was amazing and I have tons of pictures and lots of stuff to post about so keep your eyes on your blogrolls for updates some time next week. 

So here is a tiny peek..............................................................


Blessings
Robin

2 comments:

larkswing said...

Ahhh, great shot of the fountain thru the cover of oaks!
Can't wait to see pics!

Terri Tiffany said...

You should have stopped and said hi while in FL!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter