God's Word for Today

Saturday, January 3, 2009

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas………..next year’s Christmas maybe…..

Ya’ll, I am so doing the happy dance.

It’s is my all time favorite thing, getting a huge bargain

Given the fact that I absolutely hate to shop, I take great pleasure in making the system work for me. 

Last year I got a huge deal on a beautiful pre-light Christmas tree and several (lot and lots of them, I mean seriously I had a brand new (and much bigger) tree, so it needed more oraments to fill it out) boxes of ornaments. 

This year I am overjoyed to show you the newest addition to my Christmas décor

I got two sparkly green and gold Christmas trees (originally priced $49.99 a piece) to go on either side of my fireplace......



A large nativity statuette (originally $79.99) to go with my growing collection of nativity scenes. 


I got a new red wreath (originally priced $69.99) for over my fireplace. I am planning to add a bow and maybe a few springs of greenery (the holly garland was purchased to use on this wreath) to fill this out a bit. 


Two small snow men (original price $24.99 and $29.99) to add to my growing collection of them as well. 

I also purchased a new holly garland (originally priced $19.99)…..

My grand total for the day……$68.98 (total.... if I had payed full price over $330.00, which I would never do under any circumstances ever... ever... ever!!!!!)

Yes, that’s correct boys and girls thanks to the 80% discount at the Hobby Lobby I got all this for less that the full price of the wreath.

 

I Love It, I Love It, I love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Technonana said...

Good for you!!! I went out today just to look.. didn't really see anything that I wanted to spend money on!!! You must have just been in the right place at the right time!!

Nel said...

Don't just love Hobby Lobby Christmas sales. I got paper for next year at 75% off. And ribbon. We went to an old original Ace Hardware here in Springfield that always has a good sale. I got a grocery store for my village for $6.00 and 3 figures for $1 each. I LOVE SALES!

Kim said...

Excellent job! You totally scored some cool things.
I'm not much of a shopper either but always did love the after Christmas bargains.

Paula V said...

I love me some Hobby Lobby too. I don't go often because 1) I'll be in there forever and 2) I'll want everything.

I love your green walls and stark white trim. My fave.

Great deals and great items...no junk here. :-) All good stuff. Not to mention there is never any junk at H.B.

Terri Tiffany said...

LOVE deals and you sure got some good ones! Don't you wish it was Christmas already,lol!

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter