God's Word for Today

Sunday, October 5, 2008

What a difference!

I just wanted to share the pictures of my latest prayer shawl.




This one went so much faster. The difference in using a larger crochet needle as well as a thicker yarn is so apparent. I worked for several weeks (months really) on the last one ( I used a much smaller needle and the yarn weight was much thinner) Well I started this one on Wednesday evening and I finished it last night.

This shawl was made with "Yarn Bee" Icelandic Jewels, six skeins total, one green, one pail orange, two red two black. This yarn was actually donated, I did not pick the colors but I was surprised when it all came together.
Yea!
I have begun number five.

No comments:

All Rights Reserved

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Christian Women Online

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Site Meter