1. I enjoy my Thursday evenings with my accountability sister, my morning coffee, a quiet afternoon when I can take a nap, a thunderstorm, spring, homemade biscuits and gravy and reading a great novel.
2. Life’s unanswerable questions are something I wonder about often lately. Why things happen, the mystery of God’s will and the opposition it receives in the stubborn willful human nature.
3. In your heart, you knew that no matter what God will hold me up, even when I feel my grasp slipping.
4. Take a teenager who thinks their an adult, add a little (a lot) of rebellion and you end up with a mothers bruised and broken heart.
5. Life has gifted me with compassion when it is appropriate to be compassionate, empathy, a willingness to learn and be teachable, discernment, tears, accountability sisters that hold me up when I am about to crumble and faith in an all powerful all mighty God.
6. A cup of hazelnut coffee and a Nonni’s Turtle Biscotti is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet evening and a Netflix DVD, tomorrow my plans include bill paying, sorting the 12 pounds of junque mail, laundry, sweeping and dusting or maybe I’ll just sit on the sofa a nurse my cold, and Sunday, I want to go to church and be swept away by the power and awesomeness of how great God is!
Friday Fill-ins: # 89